BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sharonda T.
Review for: Sheer more...
I was not that big of a fan of this powder in the Sheer color because it left a white and definitely not sheer finish over my makeup. I am not even sure what I did with the powder which means that I didn't like it that much. Definitely affordable but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Great price.
Katie P.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Best finishing powder for your money. It gives you a set look without have the “just ate powdered donut” finish. I have struggled to find a good quality finishing powder and once I tried this I was hooked. The cost had me a little skeptical but, I am so glad I tried it! It’s high quality without the cost.
Marybeth L.
Buffalo
I'm totally in love with elf's products and prices ..I use this hd powder to give my face a airbrushed look and present before I use my setting spray ..I have tried many others and even compared to high end like tarte amazonian clay elf takes the win for me ..I highly recommend
Cassandra S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m not sure these powders are relevant anymore but if you do like these kind of powders, it’s a great alternative to the MUFE HD Powder. You get more product at an affordable price. Do I recommend this powder, no but if you like these types of powders, you won’t be disappointed.
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
I feel like this product had good intentions, but could not execute the goal well. The reason being the fact that the powder is not translucent. It applies very white and looks ashy on tanner skin tones. When I am palest in the winter, this characteristic is not as noticeable.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Was not impressed with this elf product most of their products I love. I prefer to have my makeup face wise more of a matte finish than a dewy finish dewy makes me look like I’ve been sweating. Which is exactly what this product did! Not recommended if you want a matte finish.
Ashley H.
This powder makes my skin look great. It really smooths out my undereyes and sets my makeup in place. However, this powder will give you horrible flashback! So I definitely wouldn’t use it if you were planning on taking pictures with flash that day. I usually just use it on a normal day when I know I won’t be taking pictures. It’s also very inexpensive.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I really wanted to love this high definition powder by elf! The packaging is very sleek and looks high end. However, this powder does cause flashback with photography.
Natalie D.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging makes it really weird and messy to get product. I rarely use it because of this since I have other powders with easier packaging, but its really good.
Keshia M.
Hinesville , GA
This powder does a pretty good job of setting makeup as well as absorbing excess oil later in the day but it isn’t as light coverage wise as I would expect it can be very white if not blended a lot. It does work well enough for its price point and not being a high end brand.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.