BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amye G.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
It makes the face look softer and feel softer. It can tone down the makeup you're wearing into a softer look. It makes the skin look flawless. Less is more, unless you want to look powdery or too white.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Love this product!!! Makes your pictures come out fabulously!!! This product is a great dupe for makeup forever's HD powder!!! You can't beat the price!!!
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
I bought this thinking it would look great, but honestly I don't like it what so ever. I was glad it was only 3 dollars because I wont be wearing this. It looks bad in pictures
Allie P.
Sets my makeup to make it matte and has lasted me a long time with a lot of uses. It keeps my make up all day with out getting greasy and protects from flash back. I recommend this to all of my friends
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
No color which I like. Very affordable and long wearing. The amount in the container is deceiving, as I go through it quickly. Gives your foundation a good matte set and finish
makayla l.
Humble, TX
Review for: Translucent more...
The elf translucent power is perfect and is not patchy easy to brush off with a
powder brush. The product is good for the price pro looks good con it sells out
quick in stores
Theresa M.
Modesto, CA
Love love love!!! A little really does go a long way! Do not use the puff pad it comes with unless you want to look pale. Use lightly! Works amazing and keep shine from showing and makes your makeup last all day! I love E.L.F products! Ya can't go wrong with the price either! :)
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
great setting powder however even though it's supposed to be shere it's white and makes my face whiter than usual. the price is great just wish it didn't make me appear whiter
Nelda Q.
One of the best drugstore setting powders you can get ! Great for keeping your skin matte and flawless ! It is very finely milled so it doesn't cake ! A must from the drugstore!
Rebecca C.
Richmond, KY
This really mattifies (is that even a word) my makeup without caking on an extra heavy layer. I noticed that I used to look really weird in pictures before using this, now I look natural and I love it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.