BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Lauren S.
This is a great setting powder for a great value! I buy mine at Target and Walmart typically. The only con is since it's a loose powder, when it's brand new it tends to get all over the place.
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
For the price it is unbeatable! In comparison to the other powders I've tried, this one is my favorite! The package last forever and really seals my makeup well! I'm definitely buying it again!
Simone E.
Temecula
This product gives no flashback when you use a small amount. I would not use it to bake, but it is good to help reduce the amount of makeup that's transferring when you're touching things.
Katia C.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love this setting powder, especially for the price I paid. This powder gets the job done with making your skin look matte and flawless but doesn't dry out your skin or cling to dry patches. It keeps the foundation on all day with little smudging or sliding.
Kaitlyn S.
Riverview, FL
I think this is super for getting that perfect finish. I put it on right on top of my CC cream daily, and even the both of them together don't feel cakey or like too much stuff on my face.
Iryna V.
Used up a few of ELF High Definition Powders. Nice product for the price and there's enough of it in the packaging. My only wish would be for it to be a little less noticeable on the face/
Haley W.
Willows, CA
This product is light on the wallet and perfect on the face. If you need a good setting powder this is just for you. It doesn't leave your face with those little white spots like some of the more expensive options do.
Marianne N.
Lowell, MA
Beginner status type of makeup. It sets well. It’s just THE FLASHBACK. Nononono. I wouldn’t buy this again, since I’m not a fan of flashback, but if you know you not getting taken a picture of then wear it if you want.
Cosmetic C.
Tionesta, PA
For the price you can't really beat it. It definitely keeps your makeup in place but I found mine had a slight tint to it which was a little dark for my foundation.
Bre'yana S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder. It is very fine. It is good for combination skin and oily skin. For me, it keeps my makeup in place. It gives a natural finish. There is no flashback with the flash. Yes, I would buy it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.