BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chloe S.
So, I generally love elf products. This isn't awful but it isn't anything worth getting again. When you use it to bake, it gets super caky and has thick flakes of powder in it. Didn't really show any benefits.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love to use high definition powder, for the price this one is very good. There are some very expensive ones at sephora that do a better job. My only complaint is the packaging and it is difficult to get the powder out.
Kayla S.
Stanhope, NJ
I use this powder every day. It leaves my face looking matte, and silky smooth. It lasts a pretty long time. I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin, because it helps to absorb the oils, but still gives you a natural glow!
Jessica N.
Perfect inexpensive product! Does the work of my expensive powders and lasts way longer! Keeps me matte all day. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. I will be repurchasing.
Hannah C.
Greenville, SC
Just recently purchased this product and havent gotten to play with it much but the few times I have used it, it has worked great although I do experience a bit of flashback with it
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
I really like this power. It's pretty inexpensive and makes it look like you have no [pres which is a really bug plus for me because i tend to have oily skin and enlarged pores.
Karla C.
Milwaukee, WI
Very sutile powder that gives a great efect and lets your skin fealing like you are wearing nothing but a soft powder that keeps your make up in place all day. A must for a drug store brand
Hasini J.
Oxford
I like it. Not sure about 'HD' claim. Good overall powder. Slightly white tinge on my face after application. Slightly grainy when close to finishing the product. Worth the price
Madison G.
This is a super cheap alternative to other brands it's super awesome and long lasting it's good for any type of skin and leaves a matte/ natural finish! I would recommend this to others to definitely try!
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Love this elf hd powder. It keeps my skin looking gorgeous all day long. It works fantastic and looks amazing on the skin. I highly recommend this. It's super cheap and affordable
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.