BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
shannon e.
colchester, VT
I freakin love this stuff so much i love elf products they are so cheap and suprizingly (sp) lol work so well. this powder gets a bit messy but i love it anyway i def recommend this
Brittany T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is definitely an equal to a very big name brand... cough cough... MUF. The amount you get will last a very long time. I have very sensitive skin and this caused no breakouts whatsoever. I love this stuff.
ashley s.
Huntington, WV
This product didn't work for me. I have dry skin and it clung to my dry patches even after exfoliating. I think this would be a great product for someone with normal to oily skin!
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
The product is good if you are on a budget. It is so cheap, but with that it also means that it is filled with a lot of additives which will cause the skin to not breathe properly.
judie  R.
Im in love with this powder. it brightens up under my eyes. i also use it to set the rest of my foundation. for $6 bucks its a great deal. i would recommend this product to anyone!
Ashley H.
I loved how this looked on my skin ! I never used the applicator that was in it because it would put way too much on. I used a kabuki brush or like a blush brush. It lasts forever !
Justina M.
Emporia, KS
I was very skeptical of this product because I was sure it was going to leave a white caste on my skin but it did not! It almost has a ....blurring effect when used to set makeup. A+
Christy F.
Aliquippa, PA
I was about to buy the MUFE HD Powder but saw this on a beauty blog and thought that $6 was a much better price. I used this to set my under eye concealer and sometimes my full face after I'm finished applying all my makeup. It's a silky fine milled powder that feels really nice on the skin.
Chloe H.
Mableton, GA
I bought this high definition powder about a year ago, and I still love it. I notice a difference in my skin in pictures, and it looks flawless. Definitely buying more of this stuff!
Roset N.
Inglewood, CA
Este producto de e.l.f. Es bueno yo lo utilize y me gustó mucho, es ligero y no es muy pesado, para mi es fácil de aplicar, pero cada persona es diferente y tiene diferentes opiniones, yo lo recomiendo. :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.