BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
This is a wonderful setting powder! It's very inexpensive and lasts me quite awhile. I use a brush to apply it and don't have to use too much to get the job done. Keeps my face set all day long which is great!!
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
This product will last you forever. It is very affordable and will actually make your pores look smaller! I like to put it on right after I do my liquid foundation and then I put my mineral powder over top of it.
Faith K.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my kind of everyday finishing powder that I use after my foundation, concealer and all that. It does not have that much coverage. It just puts a powder on your face to mattify it. I do recommend the Sheer instead of the Shimmer since shimmer has more of a sparkly look to it. I always reach for this at the store.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Like the look of this, but took some practice. At first it made me look dry and fake, but once I was more careful with applying and using with the right products, it looked very nice.
Sarah Beth W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is great! It's a great dupe for the makeup forever hd powder. I have oily skin and I find I get a satin finish with this powder. I typically use this powder mostly under the eyes. For $6 I recommend!
Cristina M.
Erie, PA
Love using the product, it definitely decreases the shine on my face. But I hate when I have to take it anywhere since it is so bulky. But since it was only 6 bucks, I'll get over it!
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
Really helps my foundation last a bit longer and creates a very soft finish on my face. Does leave a white cast if not used lightly and so much goes into the air when you open the package. But I do like the stuff.
Tammie H.
Hilbert, WI
This one of my least favorite products from e.l.f :( It ruined my Sisters photos one time!! It is blotchy, messy, BIG, !!!... Thought it would be a finishing product but I was wrong!
Romy S.
Sterling, VA
This powder, although being a bit messy, is a great deal and a high quality product. At around $6 this is a very inexpensive power especially for the large quantity inside the sleek package. This leave the skin baby soft and looking super smooth. A definite must buy for beauty lovers on a budget!
Kimmie P.
I love this translucent setting powder. It leaves a nice cooling finish to your concealer. Also no flashbacks which I love because a lot of other setting powders has that but not this one!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.