BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amber R.
I use the yellow powder and it's my holy grail setting powder. It keeps my face matte all day and even looks good when I only use the pwder, no foundation. Will definitely repurchase.
Sarah S.
Riverside, CA
This is a great finishing powder at a low price. At first it scared me because it's so white, but it blends in nicely. Also, if your hair is a bit greasy, put some of this in your hair, comb it through and you are good to go! They also last forever!
Kimmie P.
I love this translucent setting powder. It leaves a nice cooling finish to your concealer. Also no flashbacks which I love because a lot of other setting powders has that but not this one!
celica g.
Does an amazing job and also is great for the price. I normally don't use it often unless needed but I highly recommend it to anyone who is on a financial budget works just as good as other brands.
janell c.
this is a good setting lose pouder but there is a couple cons. there is a very large amount of flash back. no sun protection. a pro tho is it glides km very easy! i do recommend to other just not for photography
Catherine O.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite under eye setting powders! I apply it while I set the rest of my face and wipe off excess. Doesn't leave a flashback when trying to take pictures! Super affordable!
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
This is a wonderful setting powder! It's very inexpensive and lasts me quite awhile. I use a brush to apply it and don't have to use too much to get the job done. Keeps my face set all day long which is great!!
Romy S.
Sterling, VA
This powder, although being a bit messy, is a great deal and a high quality product. At around $6 this is a very inexpensive power especially for the large quantity inside the sleek package. This leave the skin baby soft and looking super smooth. A definite must buy for beauty lovers on a budget!
Ashley L.
Dyersburg, TN
Great powder for a low price. Works well. I don't think it's last as long as others but for the price that's to be as expected. Will continue to use just for work until I run out. Will most likely not buy again.
Tammie H.
Hilbert, WI
This one of my least favorite products from e.l.f :( It ruined my Sisters photos one time!! It is blotchy, messy, BIG, !!!... Thought it would be a finishing product but I was wrong!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.