BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This powder does great at keeping my face matte and you can't beat the price! It also smooths out imperfections without making your face look powdery. The only problem is that it can sometimes leave a white cast on your face when theres flash photography.
Ashley M.
This product is amazing. E.L.F. is one of my favorite brands because they do not charge an arm and a leg for products that work just as well, if not better than other expensive brands. This powder is amazing and works just as well as other brands. Love it!
Chelsea M.
Great product. It goes on very nicely and makes my skin look flawless. I wish the container was different because it is a little messy at times but its worth the price most definitely.
Jessica W.
Moss Point, MS
Love this product! Brought that glow look to my face and my confidence!
Don't really have any cons to this product. Super easy to apply giving its nice shimmer look. Highly recommend for others to buy this product!!!
Diana C.
Philadelphia, PA
This works great. It's a great alternative to the makeup forevers hd powder which cost way more. People who don't want to spend money on a powder this is great. It works and its cheap.
Ashley H.
Conway, AR
Hmm it's ok! Not transparent enough for me. Made me feel almost a shade lighter. However it was very cheap (less than $5 I think) . It's a matte finish which I like but like stated before it lighted up a lot! I prefer something more transparent I guess. It's not bad but it's not the best.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
I love most ELF products. They are great prices and good quality. This is no exception. It's like the HD powder from Makeup Forever. It helps blue my pores and has a translucent color.
Sarah D.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
I love the shimmery powder but it does get cakey. You just have to be careful what kind of foundation you use underneath because this really is a setting powder with a hint of shimmer
Malia V.
Kremlin, OK
This is a great product for around a $1.00 very inexpensive looks great on the skin and wears great, great if your also on a budget. And I recommend it to anyone.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
$6 and does the job just fine!
All is say. I don't use the sponge, I like better to use a brush because I think it make the skin looks less "tacky".
Awesome product, ton powder, last long!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.