BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sara S.
Im not going to lie, at first I thought what a waste, but once I started using it regularly, OMG! Not only did it give the perfect finishing and setting tough, but it helped control oil
Delaney C.
It does it's job nicely. Just make sure you don't take pictures with flash, unless you enjoy looking like a ghost, lol. I use it to bake my under eye concealer. It does it's job, and keeps my makeup in place.
Jewell S.
O Fallon, MO
I like the performance of the product I have transluecent and it sets my makeup all day. I'm just not a fan of the package. It spills when you open it. Apply with a large fluffy brush.
Maribel H.
I live by this order to bake! It's so finely milled that it seamlessly blends into your skin when you dab it in with your damp beauty blender! It doesn't dry my under eyes at all! Which is great because my skin is dry
Andrea G.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I love this stuff so much. It has a silicone feel to it and it sets your makeup so perfectly. I would definitely recommend using a setting spray over this if not it will tend to look cakey on your face or white.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This is an ok product. It does the job of setting the foundation on to the skin. It is very fine powder almost a baby powder feel. It does have flashback on photos due to excess of the white powder.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
This product is just okay. It can tend to make your face have a white cast if you use to much. Other than making my face feel soft I don't really see the point of this product. This product is kind of pointless and just is a waste of space in my drawer..
Malia V.
Kremlin, OK
This is a great product for around a $1.00 very inexpensive looks great on the skin and wears great, great if your also on a budget. And I recommend it to anyone.
T B.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Awesome product! Provides a glow to face and easy to apply. Would recommend to others. Make up last in place all day without feeling sticky. Nice natural shimmer shine. Would purchase product again and recommend
Gabriela V.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great. The price is fantastic. I use it for baking, under the eyes and to enhance the contouring. Keeps your makeup nice place even during hot summer days. Doesn’t leave a cakey finish. Lasts for ever.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.