BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA
This powder looks extremely white and it is. When you put it on it gives you a bit of a whitening effect at first. Don't worry though. It softens up to your natural tone after about 5 minutes. Great for a matte look on all skin tones.
megan a.
Rockaway Park, NY
Only purchased because of all the positivity said from some friends. The powder is super fine. Super smooth. Super soft on the skin. Perfect for daytime at the park or brunch. If flashback is something you can't stand. I suggest you run to a different powder. Even the lightest coat creates the WORST flashback. Hello Casper.
Ann Marie W.
Killen, AL
I LOVE this powder! I use it everyday to set my makeup/bake. It's so easy to use (sponge, fluffy brush). It's very long lasting and i don't tend to get very oily throughout the day. I would definitely buy this agin when I run out!!!
Amarilys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder. They have a yellow colored version which works perfectly for my skin since I have yellow undertones. It is one of my holy grail products and I will always continue to purchase it.
Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
I dislike everything about this ELF product in particular. The packaging is bulky and awkward, the product doesn't come out well, it had a slightly unpleasant smell, and I really had no good use for it.
Chris C.
AMAZING price, great quality. I also have similar high end powder that is similar to this. I would say this product is very comparable to those high end products for only$3! Da on lightly with a big fluffy bush. If you use too much us he ELF setting spra which is also $3.
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this product after seeing it in numerous reviews/ pins on Pinterest. I am in love! It gives a nice airbrush effect and makes the skin very soft. It sets makeup very well. I love this product!
Amber R.
I bought this product about a year ago and the first time I used it I did not like it very much. A few months ago I pulled it back out and I've used it everyday since. This powder is amazing for setting under eye concealer (when your not going to be using flash photography).
Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
I just love this powder. I love this as a setting powder lightly dusted all over my makeup for a face that lasts all day. The price can't be beat. I use an ELF brush and daily am happy with the look.
Elsa E.
For the price I felt this was a really good setting powder. It helped my make up stay in place all day. Although I don't believe it has any sun protection. It is easy to apply, would buy it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.