BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Haley W.
Willows, CA
This product is light on the wallet and perfect on the face. If you need a good setting powder this is just for you. It doesn't leave your face with those little white spots like some of the more expensive options do.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I bought this setting powder expecting it to be transparent but mistakenly picked out a shimmer one I tried it and like it a lot. It gave my face a nice shimmer look almost like a highlight.
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
For the price it is unbeatable! In comparison to the other powders I've tried, this one is my favorite! The package last forever and really seals my makeup well! I'm definitely buying it again!
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
I love this product! I love E.L.F ! Its a great brand for makeup. And this powder was the first thing I got from them and I love it! I wear Mascara BB cream and this powder it looks great.
Cosmetic C.
Tionesta, PA
For the price you can't really beat it. It definitely keeps your makeup in place but I found mine had a slight tint to it which was a little dark for my foundation.
Maya W.
Plano, TX
I really didn't expect to like this product as much as I do. I think it's a great cheap powder to pick up to mattify your face but you can also put it under your eyes when you're doing a dark look to help do away w/ fall out.
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
Wasn't the greatest thing I've purchased. It done it's good half way but made my skin feel weird and dry. I don't see myself purchasing it ever again. I found it harder to apply than most.
Katia C.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love this setting powder, especially for the price I paid. This powder gets the job done with making your skin look matte and flawless but doesn't dry out your skin or cling to dry patches. It keeps the foundation on all day with little smudging or sliding.
Kassandra O.
South Grafton, MA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I put this on every morning after my primers. Everyone always compliments the way my face looks bronzed. Would recommend to anyone who likes the tanned summer look!
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
I bought this, to see if HD powder would be a good fit for me, before I decided to go with something higher end. I ended up loving it over the high end product I purchased later. This was finer than the higher end brand
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.