BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelly H.
Simpsonville , KY
It can appear really white if you don't blend it out but it makes your face feel so smooth and soft. Also It's impossible for me to not get it everywhere but the pros outweigh the cons for me.
Karrie P.
I use this to set my under eye and it's really great. There is honestly no need to buy a high end product when a drugstore product does the same. It never creases! I would recommend to others!!
Christina S.
This is my first attempt at using a white HDP and it's not favorite way to go. I don't feel like I complete my look and I it doesn't help smooth my look as much as I'd like. I'd much rather use a tinted powder. I will use what I have but won't repurchase.
Sarah A.
Love this stuff!! It doesn't add any color, just makes everything matte and beautiful! It does a great job minimizing pores and blemishes too. And at a GREAT price!!
melissahuntfisher
I didn't like this too much. Read great reviews, that's why I purchased from Target. First of all, comes out way too fast- be careful. It didn't give me the finished look I was looking for.
Marjoriet M.
Fairview, NJ
Clearly a favorite. I use it after my concealer, under my eyes and down my nose. It helps matte out your face throughout the day without compromising your final look.
Diana E.
I didn't give it 5 stars because although I like using it to set my makeup so I won't get so greasy throughout the day , it does take off coverage from foundation but I think many setting powders do ,
Simone E.
Temecula
This product gives no flashback when you use a small amount. I would not use it to bake, but it is good to help reduce the amount of makeup that's transferring when you're touching things.
Maya W.
Plano, TX
I really didn't expect to like this product as much as I do. I think it's a great cheap powder to pick up to mattify your face but you can also put it under your eyes when you're doing a dark look to help do away w/ fall out.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
I absolutely love this high definition powder elves always does such a good job on mix-and-match their make up with other products but this is the one thing that I have to use every single day it is very affordable and it makes your skin look amazing
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.