BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Opening it is a nightmare, the powder goes everywhere. You have to make sure to really buff it or it leave white on your face. I don't have a higher-end powder to compare it to. But it is okay
Olivia L.
Kokomo, IN
This powder is ok. I don't really find anything special about it. It does make my pores around my nose look a little better but nothing crazy. Be warned that this does have a flashback effect when taken with flash photography.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
Love it! a bit goes a long way for me. I have dry/normal skin but I use tend to use more during the summer months. I was using the MAC version of this but the ELF is just as good and way cheaper!
Diana B.
It does what it's supposed to do works really nice for undereye areas but not good at all for when you are taking pictures, it reflects as if you went ahead and put a bunch of flour on your face
Samantha A.
Marysville, WA
I have a facial powder addiction.
And the ELF studio HD powder is now a permanent staple in my routine.
It gives you a nice matte finish. Doesn't look cakey & lasts all night.
Love this stuff!
Yocelyn T.
Review for: Sheer more...
This high definition powder is absolutely perfect. So easy to apply with the right brushes. It is expensive and that is definitely a con. It is good for oily skin. I would buy this product again l. And recommend
Sarah Y.
I love to use this to finish off my make up looks. A little goes a long way but it does a great job of giving skin a more flawless look and adds a little highlighting because of it's lightness.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite translucent power is by e.l.f. It has the best formula and I'm obsessed with it. It's the best for getting rid of oiliness on the face and helpful for eye looks. Definitely a must have and must try for newbees.
ashley e.
Covington, GA
This is one of the ELF products I do not like at all the container leaves a mess everywhere. Then You get this chalky white paste look on your face. I think if ur very fair skin then it might work but anyone with color no way.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is amazing! It's just as good as any high-end powder that you could fine. It's extremely easy to apply! Has an amazing matte finish and keeps your make up in place all day. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.