BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Olivia L.
Kokomo, IN
This powder is ok. I don't really find anything special about it. It does make my pores around my nose look a little better but nothing crazy. Be warned that this does have a flashback effect when taken with flash photography.
mella B.
manassas
I didn't like this product. It felt powdery. It left a shimmery finish and very bright. I'm not sure about its dog powers. It made my makeup crease and stay in place. I would not recommend this.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
This is a good setting powder for your concealer/foundation. It gives your makeup a soft look so you aren't shiny at all. I recommend using a brush and not the cotton pad they provide you with.
Glenda B.
I love this stuff! I was really skeptical about this powder but wow, it's very light feeling, doesn't look cakey. The packaging is bulky but the powder is wonderful, I don't use anything else.
Abbey H.
Lenoir City, TN
This is an awesome product for the price! It does a good job to set foundation and concealer, and to make everything look nice and smooth. It definitely makes your makeup look Matte. You can also bake with this product as well.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Translucent more...
My favorite translucent power is by e.l.f. It has the best formula and I'm obsessed with it. It's the best for getting rid of oiliness on the face and helpful for eye looks. Definitely a must have and must try for newbees.
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I like the powder itself but I'm not a fan of the container. It creates a real big mess and I end up removing the strainer and puff to just do my brush right in.
Marjoriet M.
Fairview, NJ
Clearly a favorite. I use it after my concealer, under my eyes and down my nose. It helps matte out your face throughout the day without compromising your final look.
Radames F.
Hellertown, PA
I loved this product. It set everything so well and so flawless... Until... I took a picture with flash. It was so not cute. So sad but I haven't repurchased since...
melissahuntfisher
I didn't like this too much. Read great reviews, that's why I purchased from Target. First of all, comes out way too fast- be careful. It didn't give me the finished look I was looking for.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.