BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Felicia B.
w
Review for: Sheer more...
It was a very fine powder and it did set my makeup well. My biggest complaint is it would really whiten anything I put it on. I mostly used it for my eye area and it made it look like I wanted to be a ghost because the white showed so much. Only used a few times and it a big fan at all.
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This translucent powder is pretty decent to use. However, it does get very messy and when applying the powder there’s a lot of kickback that flies up in the air and gets in your face. If I’m out of my favorite translucent powder I will come back to this powder but there are definitely better options out there.
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
I've used this product on and off for 8 years and now it's something I always go back to you because it's cheap and works really well. It can have a little flashback in photos but what I've learned is to do a good setting spray and then kind of just put it out with a damp Beauty blender
Kwen J.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this on my face to bake and it worked well for a drugstore powder. I used my beauty blender to apply it and it was easy. I have combination skin and it worked well. As it would sit on my face it did kind of make my face feel dry which was a draw back but I still loved to use it. It did not make my makeup look splotchy it made my makeup look smooth and didn’t move around. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a cheaper baking powder.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I had high hopes for this powder but unfortunately ELF missed the mark on this one. Atleast for me. I felt like you could still see the white powder even after it was properly applied.
Sierra K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Sheer more...
I was initially drawn to this powder for the great price! Once using it I was a bit disappointed. I notice it leaves almost a white cast matte finish, whereas I wish it was more translucent. But it gets the job done and does set the foundation decently. For the price, and when compared to other drug store powders, I think it’s average.
Patricia B.
Bay Point, CA
When I first started getting into makeup, this powder was my holy grail! It was my savior for my oily skin in the summer. This powder is fine and thin and it does a great job of mattifying the skin. It also feels a bit cooling on the skin when you first apply it. Great for the summer!
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a dark skinned girl. This did not look great on my skin. No matter how little I applied, it was always evident that I had a powder on. It gave me such a white cast. And taking pictures was even worse. This might work for people those with a fairer complexion but it’s a no for me
tryneti v.
azle, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
used to love this powder, but started realizing it wasn’t actually doing much for my makeup. has AWFUL flashback, kind of made my makeup look like it was breaking up, but could’ve also been the makeup i was using. it is pretty good for the price tho and if you’re not taking pictures.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
This was one of the first setting powders I ever used and I've gotta say, it gets the job done. I would recommend this for more oily skin types like mine, because it could be very drying if you have dry skin. It absorbs oils and keeps your makeup looking matte and smooth longer.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.