BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tamara J.
bethlehem, PA
I bought this just to try it out because it was cheap but I do not like it that much. It isn't terrible for the price but I just do not like the product on me. The powder is shimmery so you have to have a really matte look so yea.
Gen S.
This product gives my face an amazing effect after I am done with my foundation/makeup routine. It lightens your face to give it a radiant and glowing look. It is also very inexpensive, for the price it is absolutely wonderful.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
This powder is a good finishing powder. It makes the skin look very soft and matte. I like powders with some coverage though, and this one does not have any coverage. However, for what it is supposed to do, it does very well.
It is a little messy though. So I suggest using the puff that comes with it, and not a brush.
Kylie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I had purchased Make Up Forever HD Power and quickly returned it once I found E.L.F. HD powder. It gives that matte finish with long lasting wear. It works just as well as any high priced HD powder.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
This is a good setting powder for your concealer/foundation. It gives your makeup a soft look so you aren't shiny at all. I recommend using a brush and not the cotton pad they provide you with.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I bought this after seeing it on #Pinterest it made me break out and I'm not sure I really got the point of it. It rubber off fast but I assume it has good purpose. Tried it for my wedding day
Kara K.
Plains, PA
I love this product. It feels like silk on the skin and doesn't cause a white cast like so many other drugstore powders do. It did keep my makeup in place for several hours with minimal creasing.
Samantha A.
Marysville, WA
I have a facial powder addiction.
And the ELF studio HD powder is now a permanent staple in my routine.
It gives you a nice matte finish. Doesn't look cakey & lasts all night.
Love this stuff!
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I use this daily to set my under eyes after I use my concealer. It does not settle into my fine lines and I love that. It is finly milled and goes on smoothly. Perfect for baking your under eyes.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
Love it! a bit goes a long way for me. I have dry/normal skin but I use tend to use more during the summer months. I was using the MAC version of this but the ELF is just as good and way cheaper!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.