BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I love what it does to my face. I haven't been able to find it locally lately, unfortunately. But it is amazing!! It gives the best finishing look and lasts all day long!!
Amber R.
I bought this product about a year ago and the first time I used it I did not like it very much. A few months ago I pulled it back out and I've used it everyday since. This powder is amazing for setting under eye concealer (when your not going to be using flash photography).
Amarilys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder. They have a yellow colored version which works perfectly for my skin since I have yellow undertones. It is one of my holy grail products and I will always continue to purchase it.
Amanda B.
Enfield , CT
Review for: Sheer more...
Amazing for the price, just as good in my eyes as a lot of other higher end brands which sometimes tend to bother my skin with their chemicals and perfumes included, I always use this to set my under eyes and have never had a problem!
Amy T.
I haven't used many loose powders, but i would say they're all pretty much the same haha! and this one's only 3 bucks, so why pay a fortune for something else? it works perfectly for me and looks great
Chris C.
AMAZING price, great quality. I also have similar high end powder that is similar to this. I would say this product is very comparable to those high end products for only$3! Da on lightly with a big fluffy bush. If you use too much us he ELF setting spra which is also $3.
Victoria M.
Yet another elf product that really made me happy. I bake with this, and it keeps me matte and perfect all day! Really great for the price! It masterfully hides my oily skin, at basically a steal. Would buy again
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I dislike everything about this ELF product in particular. The packaging is bulky and awkward, the product doesn't come out well, it had a slightly unpleasant smell, and I really had no good use for it.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
I'm really glad I picked this product up. It's cheap and works well. These are one of those E.L.F. products that really do what it claims to do. The packaging isn't the best, but the product is wonderful.
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this product after seeing it in numerous reviews/ pins on Pinterest. I am in love! It gives a nice airbrush effect and makes the skin very soft. It sets makeup very well. I love this product!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.