BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chris C.
AMAZING price, great quality. I also have similar high end powder that is similar to this. I would say this product is very comparable to those high end products for only$3! Da on lightly with a big fluffy bush. If you use too much us he ELF setting spra which is also $3.
Taylor D.
Ellicott City, MD
This is an amazing product and a great dupe for BareMinerals Illuminating Powder. I love how light it feels and the flawless finish it gives. No oil all day for me with this used to set my foundation!
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA
This powder looks extremely white and it is. When you put it on it gives you a bit of a whitening effect at first. Don't worry though. It softens up to your natural tone after about 5 minutes. Great for a matte look on all skin tones.
Ann Marie W.
Killen, AL
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
I LOVE this powder! I use it everyday to set my makeup/bake. It's so easy to use (sponge, fluffy brush). It's very long lasting and i don't tend to get very oily throughout the day. I would definitely buy this agin when I run out!!!
Amarilys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder. They have a yellow colored version which works perfectly for my skin since I have yellow undertones. It is one of my holy grail products and I will always continue to purchase it.
lauren b.
I love this translucent powder it doesn't make my skin look cakey, i have dry skin and it doesn't make my skin scaly. It keeps my makeup in place the whole day and it's prevents creasing . i would recommend this for oily and dry skin
Aja M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this product after seeing it in numerous reviews/ pins on Pinterest. I am in love! It gives a nice airbrush effect and makes the skin very soft. It sets makeup very well. I love this product!
Michelle S.
This was just okay for me. After application, it lightened my skin tone a bit, which I didn't care for and looked like little crystals on my face if applied to heavily. Too much of a matte finish, yet has no oil control. Not for me.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
I'm really glad I picked this product up. It's cheap and works well. These are one of those E.L.F. products that really do what it claims to do. The packaging isn't the best, but the product is wonderful.
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this finishing powder! I think it makes my foundation last longer without becoming oily for a long time! This is a matte finish that keeps my makeup in place! I would definitely recommend to others!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.