BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
lauren h.
Sunset, LA
The e.l.f. High definition powder is a great way to help with shine or even do a light highlighting. This product is a loose powder so it is very versatile. It is also very affordable for everyone's budget.
Cayentha P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
THIS POWDER IS EVERYTHING!! It really keeps your makeup locked in gives a very beautiful shimmery finish. If you use too much, it may have you looking a little ashy. But it's overall a really good product.
molly g.
This is 100% a dupe for the makeup forever HD powder. It feels so silky and smooth and sets my makeup so well. I have never had an issue with creasing concealer when using this powder. I would definitely but again and recommend to anyone looking for a good affordable setting powder.
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
Love this! It does the job and compared to all the other brands it is really cheap. Pros: cheap Cons: can be messy and get everywhere like a typical loose powder
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Such an awesome product. All elf products are so cheap and I feel like they are for the every day person. The fact that this powder has a tint is also great for someone who is washed out and pale like me
Jo P.

I have been using this under my eyes consistently and as an all over setting powder sporadically over the past couple of weeks. People at work have asked what I am doing differently. That's it I'm hooked.
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Cheap product. I always use this just to set my foundation. I spend a lot more on my foundation/concealer and don't care to put a powder over other than to set it. This does the job perfectly for a low cost.
Amy V.
Jenison, MI
I use this as a dupe for the expensive Nars light-reflecting powder. I use it to set my under eye concealer and it works just as well as the expensive brand. It doesn't crease or settle into my fine lines. I just repurchased lasts week.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a really great affordable powder. It keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. I use it to set my under eye. It is comparable to higher end powders and looks beautiful on the skin, though I wish it had a smoothing effect. Great for the price.
Carrie M.
Not all E.L.F. products are great and comparable to higher priced competitors but this one is! Incredibly well priced, stays on well and is light enough that you don't feel cakey or weighed down. I love it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.