BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This setting powder was my very first. Definitely have found better products but this being so small is easy to carry in a small bag. Handy for doing a quick beat.
Kwen J.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this on my face to bake and it worked well for a drugstore powder. I used my beauty blender to apply it and it was easy. I have combination skin and it worked well. As it would sit on my face it did kind of make my face feel dry which was a draw back but I still loved to use it. It did not make my makeup look splotchy it made my makeup look smooth and didn’t move around. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a cheaper baking powder.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I had high hopes for this powder but unfortunately ELF missed the mark on this one. Atleast for me. I felt like you could still see the white powder even after it was properly applied.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
This was one of the first setting powders I ever used and I've gotta say, it gets the job done. I would recommend this for more oily skin types like mine, because it could be very drying if you have dry skin. It absorbs oils and keeps your makeup looking matte and smooth longer.
Sierra K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Sheer more...
I was initially drawn to this powder for the great price! Once using it I was a bit disappointed. I notice it leaves almost a white cast matte finish, whereas I wish it was more translucent. But it gets the job done and does set the foundation decently. For the price, and when compared to other drug store powders, I think it’s average.
Patricia B.
When I first started getting into makeup, this powder was my holy grail! It was my savior for my oily skin in the summer. This powder is fine and thin and it does a great job of mattifying the skin. It also feels a bit cooling on the skin when you first apply it. Great for the summer!
tryneti v.
azle, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
used to love this powder, but started realizing it wasn’t actually doing much for my makeup. has AWFUL flashback, kind of made my makeup look like it was breaking up, but could’ve also been the makeup i was using. it is pretty good for the price tho and if you’re not taking pictures.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a dark skinned girl. This did not look great on my skin. No matter how little I applied, it was always evident that I had a powder on. It gave me such a white cast. And taking pictures was even worse. This might work for people those with a fairer complexion but it’s a no for me
Zoe O.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is really soft and makes your skin look very smooth but the flash back is absolutely terrible! Plus it makes you skin look extremely pale so it would not work for anyone with a darker skin tone. I can only use this powder in winter when I am going to take no pictures which is not very useful.
Emma M.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Sheer more...
I heard great reviews on this and thought i’d give it a shot. I dud not like this product i felt it wasnt sheer at all and was actually pretty white and the texture was pretty gritty.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.