BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love me some elf, but I did not like this product. It felt super weird on my skin. I can't explain it, but it felt like it never really set, even after I'd used setting powder. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Great product and you can't beat the price. I'm not a fan of the packaging but I understand that's why the product itself is such a great deal. Love that elf makes beauty products and tools so affordable.
Karen M.
This powder is very nice. I'm not really fond of the package it is in. The powder is very fine and with this package to get it out it is very messy. I also don't feel like it sets my make up that great.
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
I can’t say it gives me a smooth poreless finish but I love to use it to keep eyeshadow from falling on my cheeks when I apply it. It’s also good for days I want to skip powder but want to reduce shine.
Rebecca R.
I really Don't love this powder. I use it as a setting powder and by mid day my face looks very cakey! Not impressed as I usually am with elf products. I will not be purchasing this again in the future.
Debra A.
Great powder that sets your makeup for the day! The price of this powder excellent and worth every penny. I love that it’s available at Target! I like this better than powders that cost 3 times as much!
Lisa R.
Omg this stuff is my favorite powder but is soooo hard to find in stores!! It's a dupe to MUFE HD powder. It matches any skin tone and is super silky and blurs imperfections on my face. It's around $6 which is suuuuper affordable compared to MUFEs $40 powder. I will definitely repurchase this next time I run into it at the store.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Not a fan but you get what you pay for. It left my face too shiny almost like a highlight which would have been great if it were a highlight! The texture was nice I just did not like the finished product!
Toni B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This High Definition Powder does not seem to cover flaws and impurities like it says. I do not notice any difference with this powder on than I do with nothing on my face. Disappointed in this product.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I at first started to notice a difference but then after using other powders I realized this product did not compre to the quality. This product is very cheap which makes sense for its very low quality.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.