BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kristie V.
Clarkrange, TN
This is a great setting powder. A little swirl of this stuff will set your makeup for the day and will add a nice soft layer to your skin. It feels silky, like cornstarch. It's good stuff, and so affordable.
Brittany W.
I love this powder. Whenever I wear it over my makeup, people ask what brands I am wearing. It makes my face look flawless. It does not work the whole day, but neither does any other brand that I have tried.
Ana C.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
For the most part did the job! Finely milled, set my make up, melted into my skin but the flash back on this stuff was CRAZY ridiculous!!! You will come up paler than a ghost in pictures! If you don't plan on taking photos go for it & us it!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This powder is awful. The flashback from when you take selfie's or when you have your photos taken is horrible and it shows up super badly. I would advise anyone to run far far away from this and get something better
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
I will not ever be without this! Makes my makeup last ALL DAY LONG!! No smell, soft feeling..only thing is it leaves a white cast but that goes away with a setting spray. Must have for beauty on a budget :)
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Such an awesome product. All elf products are so cheap and I feel like they are for the every day person. The fact that this powder has a tint is also great for someone who is washed out and pale like me
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
I have to say that this is one of the only ELF products I've ever been dissatisfied with. It made my makeup look very "cakey" and didn't give me the light finish that I prefer translucent powders to give me.
Ashleigh N.
North Smithfield, RI
LOVE this powder! It's white but doesn't make me look ghostly, and sets my makeup beautifully all day. Add a spritz of setting spray and it's like I'm not wearing powder at all
Evelina F.
Jamison, PA
I LOVE this item! It keeps your makeup matte and shine-free all day! Even if you take a picture with a flash, it makes your skin looking natural and glow-like. If you have oily skin, this is perfect for you!
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
Love this! It does the job and compared to all the other brands it is really cheap. Pros: cheap Cons: can be messy and get everywhere like a typical loose powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.