BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
aliyah M.
Bisbee, AZ
This is a great setting powder, great for baking! I would compare it to the Laura mercier powder. I would recommend for more oily skin.
It doesn't leave a white cast on your face. I would definitely buy again!
Hope L.
Portsmouth, VA
I wasn't super impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong, it gets the job done. But it's just not super great quality. I love a lot of elf products, but this is one where you really get what you pay for.
Holly B.
Masontown, PA
Inexpensive, and effective! I love it. For no more than 6.00 you really can't beat the price and quality of this product. I use it every morning after applying my makeup and it leaves my face looking smooth, and not even a little oily! I love elf products, and will continue to use this one!
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
This high definition powder is great for setting foundation and concealer. It left my face smooth with out it looking chalky. It is very blendable and leaves a soft matte finish. I would buy this product again.
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Does what it says it does. Great finishing powder that doesn't settle into fine lines. A little bit goes a long way. One of my everyday staples. The only downside is if you apply too much you will see the white powder. For best results apply with a large blush brush. I have combination skin & have no trouble with this item. Love it.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Very finely milled and easy to bake with. The only downfall is it leaves the white-cast flashbacks on flash camera and in bright lighting. However, the quality of the powder itself for the price is unbeatable.
Genesis M.
Yonkers, NY
This is truly the only translucent powder I own, but I don't think I would buy another one. This one gets the job done! It removes the oiliness from oily foundations and gives your face a very nice matte look, which I love! Only problem is that I don't think this makes my makeup last longer at all.
This also comes with a ton of product!
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this for underneath my eyes!! Makes my concealer stay all day!! I have oily skin, so it helps with my eyes not looking haggard after work, matte finish and you know that's the in look so it's perfect for all!!
Stephanie J.
phoenix
I really like this product because it really does what it is for. It gives a matte finish, you just can't leave it on for too long. It will cause a very fair skin complexion. I do believe others should use it.
kelli s.
Blacksburg, VA
OMG I'm so in love with this stuff! I own this in Shimmer and cannot get enough of it! This has become my holy grail setting powder and I will never use anything but this. Definitely worth the 6.00 investment!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.