BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Serena K.
Maplewood, MN
In my opinion, this is the best setting powder for this price! It keeps my makeup set alllll dayyyyy longggg. And it's perfect for baking your under eyes and setting concealer too.
Clarise G.
Seattle, WA
Too bad about the pixi dust! This silky smooth powder works great for setting foundation. It is finely milled, unscented and colorless. I goofed and bought the highlight version. It is subtle and sweet, but glitter bounces back with flash photos.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
This is seriously awesome! I used the translucent one and it gives the skin a matte look without looking fake. Also, it's really affordable and you can find it easily, totally recommend to everybody who asks me a good powder.
Hope L.
Portsmouth, VA
I wasn't super impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong, it gets the job done. But it's just not super great quality. I love a lot of elf products, but this is one where you really get what you pay for.
Ashley G.
Bradenton , Fl
I apply this powder when I first do my makeup and it leaves a picture ready matte finish. I sometimes reapply later in the day if my fave becomes a little oily in the t-zone area.
Meghan S.
Wichita, KS
O M G, i just found this powder and it is my MVP product. So inexpensive, and you definitely get the bang for your buck. It makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth. No complaints here, I love this product.
Maria G.
Pacoima, CA
I bake my face with this all the time. The powder is really fine and it feels buttery. It keeps my under eyes from creasing all day and I tend to be oily so I pat a tiny bit on my tzone. My makeup lasts all day when I use this. The price is amazing and the product is great. I would definitely recommend it.
Christine R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This item is decent for the price I suppose--however I find that it makes me break out pretty badly. It also has a tendency to stick to my dry spots. if you have skin that is never dry and not break out prone it's probably a good fit for you.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA
This product is ok however when I compare it to the NYX translucent setting powder, this is not worth it! But I have it and it works well as a dry shampoo if you let it soak in enough to not leave white residue
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
This is the only setting powder I use. It's perfect for the under eye area and oh so affordable. It's keeps my makeup in place all day and prevents creasing of my foundation. It's extremely easy to apply and doesn't leave a white cast like some powders do.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.