BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
I really like this powder. It sets everything down without making me look dry and caked on. This brand is really cheap and it makes my makeup stay in place all day. It's a natural finish and I would buy this again.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
I use this product as a finishing powder on my t-zones. It does a great job of cutting down on my shine and minimizing the look of my pores. I don't however recommend this powder to replace your foundation/powder.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Been trying different drug store loose, translucent powders.

I like the container & the price point. I use mine to bake/set my make up. Beware that if you over set - it will come out white!
It is a white powder.
Madison M.
Altoona , PA
Works well like it not the best still gave some creasing. It's definitely easy to apply not hard to do at all. But not my favorite product doesn't really keep make up in place don't recommend using for a long wear
Lucia S.
This powder is one if not the best drugstore setting powders. It works very well and unlike other powders doesn't have flashback. I use to this to bake to stop from creasing and to set my foundation. This is great for oily skin. I would repurchase!
Isabelle M.
Albany, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this loose powder. It was very messy and it left a shadow of white even after I brushed it away. Throughout the day, it started to make my makeup look clumped together. I will not be repurchasing.
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Works very well for setting makeup! Packaging is great and makes it easy to pick up powder with brush. Makes my makeup last all day! Works well over most foundations- and very affordable! I would highly recommend.
Nichole G.
San Juan Bautista, CA
This works pretty good but there are super tiny glitters in it. It does a good job and it super finely milled but I've used better but for the price it's pretty good
Marisol F.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this to set my face. I do not use it for my under eyes it tends to give me a white cast. I do not contour so i just use it to set. I have to occasionally take some with my face gets oily. I do recommend. 👌
Serena K.
Maplewood, MN
In my opinion, this is the best setting powder for this price! It keeps my makeup set alllll dayyyyy longggg. And it's perfect for baking your under eyes and setting concealer too.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.