BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alison D.
This is a fantastic setting powder for the price. Very comparable to several high end powders. Even works well for setting undereye concealer. Highly recommend! e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder #elf #settingpowder #makeupartistrecommends
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I use it to set my concealer, but it tends to feel very dry afterwards. I find that misting my face with purified water helps in relieving that tight dry feeling.
Lauren-Paige H.
I love this stuff. It was one of my first powders i tried besides covergirls. The price is good and it goes on easily. It give a matte looking finish and its extremely nice but it needs to be able to blend a little better.
Elizabeth W.
I love this! In the past I have spent almost $40 on a similar product by Tarte, and for around $6 or less, this does the same job! A little goes along the way! I tossed the applicator and use a brush for application.
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my all time favorite powder to finish my look with, I get it at Walmart and it is pretty cheap but great quality. Keeps my makeup in place for pretty much all day and I would definitely recommend to everyone
Tameera A.
Translucent setting powder is sometimes an extra step people don't need, so a really cheap setting powder that is finely milled like elfs is good for first time users and makeup artists. It runs about 6$ at Walmart.
Baylee L.
Man, WV
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is one of my favorite powders. Super easy to use. It helps keep my makeup on for hours. It's gives you a more matte finish to your face. I will buy it again when I run out. 10/10.
Hope F.
Rainier, OR
Great product. Love elf products. This is one of the best HD powders I have used yet! You can get this at any drugstore for about $10. It is a must try. Leaves my makeup looking matte all day. 9.5/10 would recommend
Charlena C.
Amazing! Keeps my foundation looking fresh and natural ALL DAY. Cannot complain about the product at all. Looks like it would have a shimmer finish but it goes on light and natural. Wouldn't apply with the pad provided. Found it better to use a brush to apply it.
Natalie F.
I've had ups and downs with this product. It makes my face supperrrr white in photos and I hate it. But for everyday wear it's great bc your face doesn't get shiny
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.