BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rosanne I.
This is a really good powder for the price point. It doesn't keep my face matte for the day. I do have to touch up a few times a day. E.l.f powders don't break my skin out, which is rare. Overall it's a good product.
Lauren-Paige H.
I love this stuff. It was one of my first powders i tried besides covergirls. The price is good and it goes on easily. It give a matte looking finish and its extremely nice but it needs to be able to blend a little better.
Dally P.
Great to diminish shine and the look of dull skin. is great for pictures, tv, or film. It waken up the skin, while making it look smooth and soft and glowing. Affordable and long lasting
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my all time favorite powder to finish my look with, I get it at Walmart and it is pretty cheap but great quality. Keeps my makeup in place for pretty much all day and I would definitely recommend to everyone
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
This is a pretty good face powder. My only issue with it is that even though you can't see in person be careful taking pictures because you will look like a ghost!
Andayza S.
I'm not a powder type but I wore this once to bring out my cheeks. It was in the fall so I didn't have to worry about the sun. I made my skin feel a little dry but my skin looked great. As long as you wash your face before using it.
Kelsey L.
I love the powder itself, but I do not like the container at all. It's so messy, I wish it just snapped on instead of twist. Nothing wrong with the powder though!
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I like the e.l.f.Studio high definition powder translucent. It really helps your makeup stay longer and look better but it is very hard to apply and makes a mess.
Erika W.
I bought this product because I heard it was comparable to the MAKE UP FOREVER HD. I would say it is comparable. It's okay to apply. I find it harder to apply with a wet beauty blender for specific areas. It has a matte finish. It does get the job done!
Yeny T.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw this and bought this product at Cvs and the price was affordable so thats a a plus ! I have oily skin so i use thus product to control my oil and it does the job plus it leaves my makeup flawless ! i would recommend
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.