BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
MacKenzie O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder, but it can be really messy, so be careful when opening! It does make your pores less visible and sets your makeup well. If I use too much it drys my face, so use in moderation. Plus, if you use too much your face will look too white.
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
this elf high definition powder is very good. it is easy to apply and it works. it gives a natural finish and leaves my makeup staying for a long time. i like how cheap it is too so i would recommend it for others
Nicole N.
Elf products are wonderful, they are inexpensive but work just as good as your average makeup, this in particular is great because it covers the shine you get over the day and keeps your face the lovely way it should be
Kelsey L.
I love the powder itself, but I do not like the container at all. It's so messy, I wish it just snapped on instead of twist. Nothing wrong with the powder though!
Jennifer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
E.l.f hasn't let me down so far with what I have purchased from them. With this powder I just love the brand even more. I used it to set my foundation and concealer. It does not make you look like a ghost so don't be afraid because it's a white powder.
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
This is a pretty good face powder. My only issue with it is that even though you can't see in person be careful taking pictures because you will look like a ghost!
Andayza S.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I'm not a powder type but I wore this once to bring out my cheeks. It was in the fall so I didn't have to worry about the sun. I made my skin feel a little dry but my skin looked great. As long as you wash your face before using it.
Dally P.
Great to diminish shine and the look of dull skin. is great for pictures, tv, or film. It waken up the skin, while making it look smooth and soft and glowing. Affordable and long lasting
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I like the e.l.f.Studio high definition powder translucent. It really helps your makeup stay longer and look better but it is very hard to apply and makes a mess.
Elizabeth W.
I love this! In the past I have spent almost $40 on a similar product by Tarte, and for around $6 or less, this does the same job! A little goes along the way! I tossed the applicator and use a brush for application.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.