BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Yeny T.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I saw this and bought this product at Cvs and the price was affordable so thats a a plus ! I have oily skin so i use thus product to control my oil and it does the job plus it leaves my makeup flawless ! i would recommend
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
A little definitely goes a long way. I use on days when I need my makeup to last a but longer. It is a good setting powder, however if you use too much it will leave a white cast so be careful. You can't beat the price either
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I use it to set my concealer, but it tends to feel very dry afterwards. I find that misting my face with purified water helps in relieving that tight dry feeling.
Lauren-Paige H.
I love this stuff. It was one of my first powders i tried besides covergirls. The price is good and it goes on easily. It give a matte looking finish and its extremely nice but it needs to be able to blend a little better.
Kelsey L.
I love the powder itself, but I do not like the container at all. It's so messy, I wish it just snapped on instead of twist. Nothing wrong with the powder though!
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my all time favorite powder to finish my look with, I get it at Walmart and it is pretty cheap but great quality. Keeps my makeup in place for pretty much all day and I would definitely recommend to everyone
Elizabeth W.
I love this! In the past I have spent almost $40 on a similar product by Tarte, and for around $6 or less, this does the same job! A little goes along the way! I tossed the applicator and use a brush for application.
Allison A.
Toledo, OH
I've seen where people do not like this powder, but for myself I think it's amazing! It sets my under eye concealer great! As long as you keep the peel off top on it the powder won't get everywhere! I would recommend
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
this elf high definition powder is very good. it is easy to apply and it works. it gives a natural finish and leaves my makeup staying for a long time. i like how cheap it is too so i would recommend it for others
Alicia M.
Springfield , MO
This is messy but it is worth it! Really great to use on my contoured face to add Definition it's translucent and adds a matte glow! Not to shimmery which I like.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.