BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elexis B.
Review for: Sheer more...
The sheer high definition powder is only a 1 star for me because it is extremely loose! Even when I wet my beauty blender it still falls off. It honestly didn’t do anything for me personally. I would not recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I really didn't like this powder at all. No matter how light of a hand I used it made my face look powdery and very pale. I also really didn't like the packaging. It was really difficult to get to the product effectively.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
I love this loose powder! It's great for setting your makeup and it's translucent, so it doesn't make your face look ghostly. I also love the mattifying effect it has.
Hannah W.
Metairie, LA
This is one of my favorite elf products. I use it to set my makeup and it's also great if you spray tan or self tan. Just use a big fluffy brush to apply and you will be left with a golden spray tan with no sticky after feel!
Alyssa N.
I hate spending money of makeup, probably because I don't know enough and I don't use a whole lot, but this stuff is great. Sometimes I just throw this on to cut through the morning shine. Great price.
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great setting powder. Very happy that it is fine in texture and not chunky. Great for making your makeup stay all day. Also great for "baking". I love elf products because they are great quality at an affordable price
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
This powder is a great value for the price. I've been using it every day for several years and it doesn't last all day, but it lasts a decent enough time and does the trick to set my makeup.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this powder it's so affordable and I use it everyday! I honestly think it compares to the expensive setting powders out there! It goes on so smoothly and is great for baking your face. I would buy it over and over again.
Celine K.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this powder for baking my face but use all over the face isn't such a good idea because it will show up white on your face. It's great for under the eyes because it gives that added brightness that we look for. Mine is almost done now and I will buy again.
Sarah H.
This product is not my favorite. Even when wiping the product off it leaves white underneath wherever I put it and definitely leaves flashback. This is good for oily skin because it's very drying. I won't buy this again however.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.