BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I just don't understand the amazing reviews. Yah, it's a powder and it's inexpensive, but can't tell any difference between when I use it and when I dont. Also, the packaging is quite messy. It gets everywhere when you open it.
Olivia P.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a product I would buy again. Its very light on my face since I tend to get very dry skin with certain brands of powders. But this makes my skin glow and people have noticed and I proudly tell them that its ELF.
Kimberly H.
TAFT, Ca
Not a big difference when using this product, but it does set my foundation well. The packaging is terrible powder will get everywhere. Also, wouldn't use the puff they supply to apply it use a big fluffy brush. However, i do keep the puff inside to stop the powder from getting everywhere when i open it
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
I recently purchased this powder based on reviews, and boy, people were right! This powder is amazing. I've tried several high-end brands, and this beats them all, hands down. Mattifies the skin beautifully, and for $6...
Alicia H.
I HAVE TRIED MANY SETTING POWDERS BUT THIS IS THE ONE I THOUGHT I WOULD NOT LIKE. AT $6.00 AND OFTEN AT 50% OFF ? ITS A STEAL . IT GIVES YOU A FLAWLESS LOOK, HELPS WITH POORS AND GIVES ME AN AMAZING COMPLECTION. I LOVE IT
Kristina H.
Athens, GA
I put this over my foundation and it works great as a finishing powder. The only downfall I would say is that even though it is "colorless," it leaves a slight white after appearance so you really have to smooth it out.
savannah r.
Leakesville, MS
This powder is amazing especially for the price! I personally use it to set my under eye area kinda like the 'baking' technique. You don't wanna use much on the whole face because it will definitely give off a white cast.
Morgan T.
I'm not huge on makeup but I wanted something to hold my makeup in place! I really like this stuff beyond making my skin feel really soft after adding my foundation it also seems to really mellow and even out my skin tone
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I use the powder in yellow,which i heard is kind of like the ben nye banana powder. I use it all over my face and it is so silky and mattifying. I highly recommend this as it is better than most powders i have tried.
Kristine P.
I use this as a setting powder for setting my liquid foundation and it's awesome at just that. ELF products are hit or miss but this one is awesome. It's not cakey if you don't apply too much and creates a finished look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.