BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
I'm not a huge fan of this, but it may be because I don't know how to apply it. It erased my foundation and just looked cakey when I tried to use it. If you know how to put on powder, give it a try, but it just seemed a little too heavy for everyday wear.
Meldisa M.
Lilburn, GA
Absolutely LOVE this product! Amazing setting power. I also use it as a "baking" power & it does wonders! 20/20 would recommend. I prefer using it when I know I'll be taking selfies because it doesn't have that "white" undertone when using flash. I love it !
Nj W.
This is absolutely NOT worth the money. It doesn't work well with any foundation and no amount of blending can make it less pasty. Do NOT do this to yourself please.
Taylor B.
It's a great powder for the price, and it lasts through the day. I use it to set my cheap bb cream/foundation, and this powder makes it look smooth and flawless. For the price, you honestly can't beat this setting powder.
Barbara S.
Granite Falls, NC
This product leaves your face looking matte, with a flawless finish. It takes the shine out of the oily foundations and takes the glare off of your face. It also helps keep makeup on longer than usual. I love this product and for the price you can't beat it!
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Love this stuff! Super cheap and makes my skin feel so soft! I love wearing it to prevent my foundation from being tacky! Easy to apply but doesn't last long and it kind of smells weird...
Hadley M.
For the price, this is a great product. You're not going to find a good setting powder for the same price.
I prefer using a brightening powder, but this is great for everyday use. I use it to set my liquid foundation.
Nikki D.
Gilbert, AZ
I have naturally oily skin and I have never found a product that has kept my skin from getting shiny throughout the day until now! The HD powder keeps my skin from getting oily by the afternoon but also does not dry out my skin like some other products do!
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this HD powder for a year or so, and I have no complaints really. I love that its translucent so it doesn't add any additional color. It does a great job of giving a matte look and keeping oil at bay.
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
As a makeup artist for TV I strongly recommend this powder. It's not transluscent, but transparent, so it adapts to any skintone and is great for quick touch-ups. I personally use it on myself for casual looks, since it gives no coverage but leaves your face silky matte and fabulous <3 I just love it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.