BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rebecca  L.
Raleigh, NC
This is totally a dupe of Makeup Forevers HD microfinish powder. You get way more product for a fraction of the price. Great for setting makeup, especially for oily skin. A little goes a long way so you can't over do it.
Susan R.
Mobile, AL
If you are looking for an "okay" setting powder , for the price, you can not beat this. I use this from time to time to set my foundation and it seems to do okay. The only thing I would change is the "grittiness" ((is that even a friggin word??)) of it.
Ashley W.
Corbin, KY
E.l.f is one of my favorite drugstore products. Especially their high definition powder. I use this powder either underneath all my daily makeup or above. This can help further define and base your face for makeup or be used as an amazing setting powder. I would highly recommend this product to any one looking for a good quality setting powder or base powder.
Aneka Z.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this powder! I've tried this one and it's "sister" version that's pressed. This works great for baking powder and will not flash white in pictures! Even though it appears white I have had no problems with it changing the color of the products on my face.
Criselle Anne R.
Jersey City, NJ
This setting powder from elf is one of my go to for everyday use. The powder is really fine so it really does the job. I would say it's not good for events that requires camera flash cause it tends to give a flash back.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is the deal to every look! It doesn't mask highlighter, but more so sets the look without a shiny spot on your face! Amazing to take along and doesn't deter your look if you Have to reapply at another time!
Lauren A.
The HD powder is great, however you do get some major flash back if you don't blend it out well or if you put too much, so be careful! I tend to like the banana color more simply because it helps to avoid this problem.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
Review for: Sheer more...
This product leaves no flashback and really matte look to the skin. It makes your face look and feel soft. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy this product again. The packaging is the only change I would make
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
The first few times I tried this product, it wasn't working well with my skin, but after nearly a year of using it, I am glad I bought this powder. It works well, sets my foundation, and doesn't make my skin feel heavy.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I am in love with this powder. It is high quality and inexpensive. It is perfect for baking. It kept my makeup in place all day. It also prevented creasing. It was easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.