BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Carla M.
This HD powder is awesome! It blends right into my skin stops oiliness all day! I know some people that say that since it is so white it shows up white on their skin. I am dark skin and it works well with my skin, doesn't show up. Its silky smooth and comes with a puff.

Have never used any other HD powders so i can't compare but this one works well for me.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally love this product! I have very oily T-zones sometimes and I find that for me it mattifies my skin just enough without drying it out and leaving a scaly look. Worth a try and for the price, you cant beat that!
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
I've used cinema secrets and makeup forever when it comes to setting powders but this is a steal! Does exactly the same as the expensive brands but for pennies!! My clients face feels soft and smooth, it takes away shine.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
I purchased this after using high end finishing powders and I couldn't really tell a difference. I think Elf did a great job with this product.

Don't apply too much if you are going to be in a lot of pictures with flash photography and don't use it to sop up oil.
Nhung V.
Westminster, CA
This is literally some lose powder that can fly off when a breeze of wind. I doesn’t nothing it says it would do. I'm a huge fan of Elf products but this is the only thing that disappointed me. I don’t see the use for it.
Aneka Z.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this powder! I've tried this one and it's "sister" version that's pressed. This works great for baking powder and will not flash white in pictures! Even though it appears white I have had no problems with it changing the color of the products on my face.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
I recently purchased this powder based on reviews, and boy, people were right! This powder is amazing. I've tried several high-end brands, and this beats them all, hands down. Mattifies the skin beautifully, and for $6...
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
Review for: Sheer more...
This product leaves no flashback and really matte look to the skin. It makes your face look and feel soft. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy this product again. The packaging is the only change I would make
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this HD powder for a year or so, and I have no complaints really. I love that its translucent so it doesn't add any additional color. It does a great job of giving a matte look and keeping oil at bay.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is the deal to every look! It doesn't mask highlighter, but more so sets the look without a shiny spot on your face! Amazing to take along and doesn't deter your look if you Have to reapply at another time!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.