BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Very good alternative to my favorite Makeup Forever HD powder. It's not as soft as the Makeup Forever one but I didn't expect it to be because it's about $30 less. It gets the job done and for the price, it's really worth it. It comes in great packaging too
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally love this product! I have very oily T-zones sometimes and I find that for me it mattifies my skin just enough without drying it out and leaving a scaly look. Worth a try and for the price, you cant beat that!
Jasmin C.
I wanted to try this, so I bought it at Target. I haven't really used it much, but the packaging is cute, and works great. However, if you put too much, or don't know how to use it, it won't look great on flash photography
Carla M.
This HD powder is awesome! It blends right into my skin stops oiliness all day! I know some people that say that since it is so white it shows up white on their skin. I am dark skin and it works well with my skin, doesn't show up. Its silky smooth and comes with a puff.

Have never used any other HD powders so i can't compare but this one works well for me.
Adrian B.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: Other more...
I love love love this powder. I has good coverage and it lasts a fairly long time for the price. It is super affordable which is great. It's good for oily skin yes but don't apply too much. I'd recommend it to others and I'd buy it again.
Amanda R.
Mc Calla, AL
This is such a great 'setting/finishing' product! It is SUPER CHEAP and better than most HD powers. It doesn't settle in fine lines or pores. it really helps your makeup last longer and created a great 'blurring' appearance!
Amber B.
Makes makeup last twice as long and makes skin flawlessly smooth. Nice and light without leave white powder on your face. Also reasonably priced compared to other brands.
April H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an elf product I will continue to purchase so long as they keep on making it. I use this as my setting powder and it really leaves your skin so soft and smooth. It sets my makeup wonderfully and leaves a nice natural glow to my skin without looking oily
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love this high definition powder. It's inexpensive and a little bit goes a long way. It goes on smoothly. It helps with oily skin and I use as a highlighter. I don't use the applicator it comes with, I use a powder brush.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
I purchased this after using high end finishing powders and I couldn't really tell a difference. I think Elf did a great job with this product.

Don't apply too much if you are going to be in a lot of pictures with flash photography and don't use it to sop up oil.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.