BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jazmyne  W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
The elf powder had a baby powder smell and was packaged so cute. I used it to set my makeup and my tone still got oily and it creased under my eyes. It's very easy to work with but I wouldn't buy it again. If it does work for you, there is a lot of product.
April H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an elf product I will continue to purchase so long as they keep on making it. I use this as my setting powder and it really leaves your skin so soft and smooth. It sets my makeup wonderfully and leaves a nice natural glow to my skin without looking oily
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
This isn't my favorite setting powder. It has a matte finish and i found there's actually a lot of fallout when I apply it. On the bright side, it smells really good and it's easy to apply. For the price, it's okay but not great.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
This powder does a pretty good job of covering up flaws, but watch out and don't put too much on or you'll end up looking ashy, as it leaves a white powdery substance on your face if you use too much of it. It's a good product for the price, and it helps reduce oil on the skin. I use it at the end after I've put on my foundation and bronzer to finish off my makeup.
Berenice P.
This is such a great powder, leaves my face looking flawless. i love E.L.F cosmetics, great for under eye and does not crease my concealer after I apply this powder.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
I've used cinema secrets and makeup forever when it comes to setting powders but this is a steal! Does exactly the same as the expensive brands but for pennies!! My clients face feels soft and smooth, it takes away shine.
Jarielle J.
I got this when it was in the old formula and when I was new to makeup so maybe a used it wrong. But this have gave me a white cast and it didn't help with my oily skin. I've heard good things about it now maybe I'll give it another try.
Amanda R.
Mc Calla, AL
This is such a great 'setting/finishing' product! It is SUPER CHEAP and better than most HD powers. It doesn't settle in fine lines or pores. it really helps your makeup last longer and created a great 'blurring' appearance!
emmalee s.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This is something that last for a long time due to the amount of product that you get when buying it. It helps create a more matt finish if you choose to use it thats way. It can be used many different ways which is great.
Abby H.
I have been using this in replacement of my mineral veil and it has been working pretty well. I have noticed that sometimes it can make my skin look too powdery... but overall i would say its a good inexpensive replacement.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.