BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mynhung N.
This product is six dollars online and in stores such as target and kmart. Pretty affordable it doesn't have a scent or simmer that's a plus for me! Also it is like translucent and doesn't make me look white. Over all is good.
Jasmin
reedley, CA
I bought this and Loved it at the beginning, however it wears off easily and doesn't last long. Ocassionaly it seems to reflect too much for pictures even if you blend it well. Blending is key though! & I've grown to Love it
Heather S.
I love elf products to begin with and when i seen this i was a lil bit worried about it because i have gone thru many setting powders but this is my new fav one. its inexpensive and makes my face flawless. its very light weight and soft and makes you look photo ready.
Sammantha B.
Saint Paul, MN
It's a decent product if you are in a pinch, but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis or really rely on it. At least on my skin (combination) it is not long lasting and can leave more of a white cast than other similar powders.
Nicole T.
Paterson, NJ
I really like this product for me, because I love how I get a matte finish using this powder. I have oily skin, and this product does justice on fixing that. I highly recommend this product. The price is cheap and works lovely!!
christine p.
I liked this powder for my oily skin. Transparen't and matte it's great to lock in your foundation. You only need a little bit too. Comes with a sifter and powder puff. I wish the packaging wasn't go bulky though, hard to travel with because it takes up so much space
Ashley B.
This sets my foundation and makes it more matte but other than that, it doesn't too much for me. Also, there are these hard little balls of stuff mixed into the finely milled powder... they never blend out into anything and always just end up all over what I'm wearing.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I have really really oily skin, i usually use an oil free foundation but even then my face still seems to be very oily still. Whenever i put this powder on my face it takes that away and gives my face a matte look which i love
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've tried many a finishing powder in my makeup adventures. I have to say that this one keeps things put on my oily face all day! It gives me a matte finish, holds my makeup in place, and I never need to reapply. For the price, this is, hands down, the best out there.
Taylor P.
Excellent setting powder especially for under the eye concealer! I hardly experience any creasing and if I do it's only because I've used too much concealer that day. Translucent and lasts all day! Will be purchasing again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.