BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Nelda M.
I really like this loose powder from Elf cosmetics, it is bomb! It doesn't have the flashlight effect, I would recommend this for combination and oily skin. It is sooo good! This is my 3rd one and I love it!
Trisha T.
I was surprised with this product because it was inexpensive compared to the other high definition powders but it really works well. i brought this with me when i went to a music festival and with all the heat and sweat, my make up lasted all day and it did not cake. And I'm also surprised that it did not irritate my face since i have acne prone skin. So this product is an A+ for me.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Elf products are inexpensive and of good quality. I love checking out their display at my local grocery and would recommend their brushes, lip glosses, and this setting powder.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI
I love this E.L.F. product. I use it after putting my blush on and it helps to blend the blush in with my foundation for a final finish look. It works really well. It doesn't affect my acne at all either like some makeup products do.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this powder ! I used it every day during my make up routine. It brightens up my face and looks great in pictures. I highly recommend especially for how inexpensive it is
Ariana R.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this setting powder. I have the NARS translucent loose powder and i feel like this is the doupe for it! This is my favorite drugstore setting powder. If you are thinking about trying it out i definitely recommend it.
Dawn W.
Omaha
Review for: Sheer more...
This setting powder works well and is extremely affordable. It does have a shimmer to it which I don't mind, and is super easy to apply. I really enjoy using it to finish makeup looks or to lighten my bronzer if I was too heavy handed
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
I have tried this several times and yes, it looks great when you put it over your finished make up. Even looks great an hour later. Just don't take a picture with it on! I was horrified the first timee I wore this to have a ghost face in all of my pictures! It was disgusting! Beware
🎀Molly🎀 B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I️ have used this powder many times and I️ love it. It not only is cheap but it works really good. I️ use it to set my concealer under my eyes and to just set my face. It doesn’t make your face look caked or too powdered. I️ use the sheer one and it works really good for me.
Abby S.
Bloomington, IL
This can kinda get everywhere but it comes with a super soft pad to apply it with (Otherwise apply with a kabuki brush, face brush, or expert face brush- Real Techniques) And it tends to stay on usually. But it does leave a bit of a white cast and if you use to much it shows up in flash. But it's great for mattifying. It does have bulky packaging though, so it's harder to store.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.