BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love using this to set my foundation and its also great for baking! On the face that is. Very silky and light weight and doesn't leave your face looking white. Awesome drugstore setting powder.
Ellie W.
Wasn't feeling this product. I have it in shimmer I believe and cannot use this product without a) making a giant glitter mess or b) adding way too much shimmer to my face. I never grab this product to use in my makeup routine
Jasmine L.
Harrisburg , PA
This product is a cheap dupe for the Laura merrier translucent powder , this powder leaves a very matte finish and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and lasts al day.
Hannah W.
Metairie, LA
This is one of my favorite elf products. I use it to set my makeup and it's also great if you spray tan or self tan. Just use a big fluffy brush to apply and you will be left with a golden spray tan with no sticky after feel!
Lee P.
Littleton, CO
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this product! I use it everyday after applying my foundation and concealer, and it does the trick of trapping moisture to prevent any slippage. The translucent color doesn't affect the color of the foundation at all. Would definitely buy again.
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great setting powder. Very happy that it is fine in texture and not chunky. Great for making your makeup stay all day. Also great for "baking". I love elf products because they are great quality at an affordable price
Amanda L.
Brentwood, NY
Great setting powder for the price. Have dry skin and big pores and it did not make it more noticeable or my skin cakey. Does tend to get a little messy but I just take whatever product falls out and use that with my brush
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder is a fine, cheap product. I don't know if I'll continue to purchase it after the current tub runs out. Be careful not to use too much, or you'll have vampire face. Silky feel, not heavy.
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA
4 stars for the actual product because it's great especially when you bake your under eyes.
2.5 stars for the packaging, its a mess and I feel like I waste more than I actually use constantly.
Ashley B.
This sets my foundation and makes it more matte but other than that, it doesn't too much for me. Also, there are these hard little balls of stuff mixed into the finely milled powder... they never blend out into anything and always just end up all over what I'm wearing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.