BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mayra R.
Doral, FL
I always used it but yo cannot use a lot of product because in pictures your face looks so white, it has a nice price, its easy to apply, but isn't the best setting powder
Holly N.
Pikeville
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I got this in like a pink shade and I may be using this wrong so take it with a grain of salt but it just doesn't do anything for me but make my face a powdery mess. Even though it is a good price it doesn't work as well for me as I had hoped
Shelley W.
A great product for setting makeup at an even better price. You do have to be careful to use sparingly, but that's true for any setting powder. I wish the packaging was more sealed as it gets everywhere when you travel with it.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is great for setting makeup and leaving your face with a matte finish. I usually use the bare minerals setting powder, but thought I would give this a try. They seem quite similar, but the elf doesn't last quite as long.
Kristen B.
Newtown, CT
Very similar to the Make up forever HD powder. except this elf one is way cheaper. This is probably the only elf product I've actaully continued to repurchase. as others say- it does leave a bit of a white cast if you use too much.
Stephanie S.
Corcoran, CA
This product is amazing. I love to use it when I know I'm going to be taking tons of pictures. I make your high light look amazing and it doesn't bounce back in pictures. It is very light an looks flawless. Great for the price.
Tery G.
Worthington, MN
This was my very first HD powder I bought. To be honest it works nicely. I didn't see any back flash. The consistency was great. Not to light of heavy. I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a Great drugstore hd powder!
Shery C.
This is the budget version for Smashbox - Photo Set Finishing Powder and it does set my makeup, but I don't see the same soft focus "blurring effect" that I would expect from a HD powder. To me it's just a regular setting powder.
Lindsay W.
Yardley , PA
I use this when I know there will be many photos taken (weddings, girl's nights, etc.) and my skin always looks flawless with this setting poweder. Works well compared to higher-end products, not exactly equal but given the price difference I'll opt for this any day!
Jackie S.
North port, FL
I own both this HD powder and the Makeup For Ever version of it as well, and I prefer this to the Makeup For Ever. The price difference is huge- you get a ton of product. This is silky smooth and perfects and mattifies your skin
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.