BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shery C.
This is the budget version for Smashbox - Photo Set Finishing Powder and it does set my makeup, but I don't see the same soft focus "blurring effect" that I would expect from a HD powder. To me it's just a regular setting powder.
Tara K.
New Hope, MN
Love this setting powder! I use it with the kabuki brush, but have best results if I tap it on instead of brush it on. Gives me the perfect matte finish for my foundation and the sheer is great - matte without turning my face white!
Shelley W.
A great product for setting makeup at an even better price. You do have to be careful to use sparingly, but that's true for any setting powder. I wish the packaging was more sealed as it gets everywhere when you travel with it.
Kiyeera P.
I've had this for a while and it just sits there. It's a super soft, finely milled powder, but I don't feel like it does much. Doesn't really make my skin look smooth, and I don't think it really helps with makeup longevity either.
Kristen B.
Newtown, CT
Very similar to the Make up forever HD powder. except this elf one is way cheaper. This is probably the only elf product I've actaully continued to repurchase. as others say- it does leave a bit of a white cast if you use too much.
Sidonie L.
Review for: Sheer more...
Eh.... this product wasn't great. Didn't blend/ come off easily, left my face with the weird white powder look. Although, for the price point your getting a good product. I wouldn't buy it again or use it again, but to each his own.
Lindsay W.
Yardley , PA
I use this when I know there will be many photos taken (weddings, girl's nights, etc.) and my skin always looks flawless with this setting poweder. Works well compared to higher-end products, not exactly equal but given the price difference I'll opt for this any day!
Natalie M.
I was recorded this powder by a friend and I noticed that when I used cheap makeup it didn't work to good but when I use my good expensive make up it does a good job by stating and it looks good
Samantha P.
Junction City, KS
First off I am an ELF FANATIC! I ordered this about a month ago, and I love LOVE it! I use daily! I love the way it makes my face feel after I apply makeup and before. I love the matte, all over finished look it gives me. I apply it with a Kabuki brush, and its amazing.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this typical powder to set my whole face, I’m not sure what this product is actually for. I tend to get really oily throughout the day so I would have to retouch. Very easy to apply, it comes w a cute little powder thing for your face & I would most likely buy again
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.