BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this powder ! I used it every day during my make up routine. It brightens up my face and looks great in pictures. I highly recommend especially for how inexpensive it is
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Elf products are inexpensive and of good quality. I love checking out their display at my local grocery and would recommend their brushes, lip glosses, and this setting powder.
Katlynn B.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
Very nice translucent powder that can be used to set the whole face but is also great for baking under the eyes as well as the nose and chin. Only fallout is that it can create some kickback in photos when using a flash. But for the price I don't think you can go wrong.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Sheer more...
Used lightly and correctly this stuff sets your makeup look really well. Blurs some imperfections and brightens my face overall. Keeps me pretty matte for a little while. For the price you pay you get a lot out of it performance wise!
Abigail K.
Hampton
Hello affordable baking! I love how affordable this powder is and it lasts forever! I have oily skin though so it doesn’t tend to last all day. But if you’re just starting to try baking I’d definitely recommend this before splurging!
Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I've used this for years! It makes my skin feel and look super soft as a setting powder. You get enough product to last you for a while. One thing I don't like is the hue packaging. It takes up a lot of space but the product is great.
Christine P.
Stockton , CA
This is really nice powder for a bang for your buck. It's not too expensive and it's really nice for setting your makeup so that you're not caked up. I think it's best for more oily skin but it does work for my dry skin. I also think that it's really think that it's a finely milled powder as well! However, I do think that this may give a bit of flashback if you bake with it!
Mikayla J.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Best drugstore value yellow powder!! I have gone through 2 containers of this powder in the past few years and keep coming back for more. It can be used to bake the highlight/under eye area or just swept over the entire face to loosely set makeup.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This stuff flashes back like crazy, so if you're not into a white cast, avoid this powder. Other than that, it's an average powder, there's other options that are better at the drugstore, but this isn't a bad one considering the price.
Katherine M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
So worth the money. Add's just the right amount of color. Perfect for all skin types. Does not clog pores and easy to take off. Stays on all day. And keeps makeup on all day. Can't beat the price of this product. Everyone should buy this product and add to their routine
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.