BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I've used this for years! It makes my skin feel and look super soft as a setting powder. You get enough product to last you for a while. One thing I don't like is the hue packaging. It takes up a lot of space but the product is great.
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Okay, so I have a Naked banana powder and this powder. I love this one because its cheap!! And you get a whole lot for the price. $6 is all I think I ended up paying? Not too shabby! And it works good! I mean, you can never go wrong with a setting powder!
Heather D.
This is my go-to powder. It gives my skin a matte flawless finish, which is great because my skin tends to get oily. Also, it is so affordable and does the job just like any high end expensive powder would. The only word of advice I have is to use very little or you will end up with white residue and a ghost-like face. A little goes a long way and your all set for the rest of the day!
Mikayla J.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Best drugstore value yellow powder!! I have gone through 2 containers of this powder in the past few years and keep coming back for more. It can be used to bake the highlight/under eye area or just swept over the entire face to loosely set makeup.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this powder ! I used it every day during my make up routine. It brightens up my face and looks great in pictures. I highly recommend especially for how inexpensive it is
Caeli D.
The value you get with this product is amazing. I'm not sure of how much you get I don't have the box anymore. But the container is zoo big, for 5.99 heck yes! A little bit goes a long way. Hold my foundation in place and keeps me matte.
Kiyeera P.
I've had this for a while and it just sits there. It's a super soft, finely milled powder, but I don't feel like it does much. Doesn't really make my skin look smooth, and I don't think it really helps with makeup longevity either.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is great for setting makeup and leaving your face with a matte finish. I usually use the bare minerals setting powder, but thought I would give this a try. They seem quite similar, but the elf doesn't last quite as long.
Sidonie L.
Review for: Sheer more...
Eh.... this product wasn't great. Didn't blend/ come off easily, left my face with the weird white powder look. Although, for the price point your getting a good product. I wouldn't buy it again or use it again, but to each his own.
Stephanie S.
Corcoran, CA
This product is amazing. I love to use it when I know I'm going to be taking tons of pictures. I make your high light look amazing and it doesn't bounce back in pictures. It is very light an looks flawless. Great for the price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.