BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ariana R.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this setting powder. I have the NARS translucent loose powder and i feel like this is the doupe for it! This is my favorite drugstore setting powder. If you are thinking about trying it out i definitely recommend it.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Elf products are inexpensive and of good quality. I love checking out their display at my local grocery and would recommend their brushes, lip glosses, and this setting powder.
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Okay, so I have a Naked banana powder and this powder. I love this one because its cheap!! And you get a whole lot for the price. $6 is all I think I ended up paying? Not too shabby! And it works good! I mean, you can never go wrong with a setting powder!
Nelda M.
I really like this loose powder from Elf cosmetics, it is bomb! It doesn't have the flashlight effect, I would recommend this for combination and oily skin. It is sooo good! This is my 3rd one and I love it!
Abby S.
Bloomington, IL
This can kinda get everywhere but it comes with a super soft pad to apply it with (Otherwise apply with a kabuki brush, face brush, or expert face brush- Real Techniques) And it tends to stay on usually. But it does leave a bit of a white cast and if you use to much it shows up in flash. But it's great for mattifying. It does have bulky packaging though, so it's harder to store.
Katherine M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
So worth the money. Add's just the right amount of color. Perfect for all skin types. Does not clog pores and easy to take off. Stays on all day. And keeps makeup on all day. Can't beat the price of this product. Everyone should buy this product and add to their routine
caitlyn s.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't even describe how much of a go to this powder is for me! Everyday! And it lasts all day!! Through sweat, face touching, my skin flushing because I get hot. This stuff doesn't move! It keeps my foundation looking flawless and amazing! I couldn't mention a better one!
Trisha T.
I was surprised with this product because it was inexpensive compared to the other high definition powders but it really works well. i brought this with me when i went to a music festival and with all the heat and sweat, my make up lasted all day and it did not cake. And I'm also surprised that it did not irritate my face since i have acne prone skin. So this product is an A+ for me.
Raychel M.
Kent, OH
This stuff flashes back like crazy, so if you're not into a white cast, avoid this powder. Other than that, it's an average powder, there's other options that are better at the drugstore, but this isn't a bad one considering the price.
Bryce S.
Sets makeup in place! Great for baking the under eye and haven't noticed flashback. Stays all day and a nice, natural matte finish. A bit messy since it's loose but that's to be expected. Great for the price! Would recommend to anyone!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.