BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Heather R.
I think this prodcut is great! I do not use it all over my face because of the sparkle in the white one but I use it to set my under eyes which makes it last so much longer and dries it up faster. I can't wait to eventually get the corrective yellow!!
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
Review for: Other more...
I like this product for everyday. I do not recommend using it if you are going to be taking pictures. Using any HD powder means you will get flashback in photographs so that will probably happen with this. I have dry skin and this doesn't irritate it.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is an amazing setting powder. It's great high quality and the best part is that's it's only $6! It leaves my skin looking poreless and helps make my makeup last all day. I would definitely recommend this to any makeup junkie of any skill set.
Michou R.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of the best baking powder i ever used, it doesn't give you a white cast and it keeps your makeup in place all day/night. It is great for all skin type, don't bake if you have dry skin though. I do recommend it especially for its price.
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Elf has the best products ever . I absolutely love elf products. Everything is very affordable . I recommend elf to anyone that's first starting out makeup & is new to makeup elf is a great starter of makeup
Cynthia C.
Bakersfield
This is a great product, especially for the price. I have oily skin and I do find the need to touch up throughout the day but not too bad. I compare it to the RCMA no color powder. I use it to "bake" also.
Carmen C.
Paramount, CA
This powder is really fine. It leaves your face soft, smooth, and a little goes a long way. The packaging i don't like allot because it looks like is dirty all the time. When is new it looks like a high end product from outside but like i said it looks pretty messy once you start using it.
Anna L.
I really love this product. I love how much you get especially for the price you can't beat that. The only thing i will say is to use a light hand because if you add too much it will show up slightly white so just make sure to not add too much but its a great product
Cassandra H.
A little goes a long way. It was a nice setting powder, but it didn't mattify my face and ended up clumping throughout the day as my skin became more and more oily. It also made me already paler than I am, but that's probably due to user error.
Rachel P.
Clovis, CA
I was very disappointed in this product. I decided to buy it because it was such a great price, but it's definitely not worth it. It goes on too powdery/chalky for me and it just doesn't work for my skin. I would not recommend this powder at all.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.