BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
This powder isn't the best but if I'm out of my others I will use this on my t zone. I do not recommend using this all over the face though. It makes a mess and I usually have to tap it on my face and use another brush to brush off the excess.
Nichole C.
S Glens Falls, NY
I would enjoy this product more if I didn't put it at such high expectations. I bought it online when it first came out and its only been used a handful of times. I don't really get the HD makeup idea in a white powder but to each their own.
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Bought this as a setting powder to put on after my foundation. Love that there is no tint to it and that it goes on easily with a kabuki brush. Great product for a great price!
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
This product is amazing at setting face makeup and leaving your foundation lasting all day. It gives your face a matte look with its silky smooth texture. However this product can mute out your blush and add a white film to your face. Ultimately making this product really good for oily combination skin. This product is retailed for $3 at eyeslipsface.com as well as target. Hope this helped:)
Traneah F.
This powder is great for the price and I like the packaging a lot. It does "mattify" your face pretty well. I'd say a con is the white cast that it gives off in pictures. I would recommend this for beginners and people of a fairer skin tone.
Rachael W.
Granite Falls, WA
I have dry skin- so its hard using a powder that doesn't make my face look dull or too cakey especially this one. I got this is the yellow and it didn't do anything for my red blotchy skin. It was a very smooth and silky powder but i just felt like it stuck to my face in a cakey way.
Becky P.
Can't beat for the price!! Once i got the hang of applying it- a little goes a LONG way- I'm very pleased. In spite of being, ahem, middle age I still have very oily skin and this stuff is a small miracle in its oil absorption capabilities.
Joanne T.
Fremont, CA
I never like using loose powders but this was an exception. It does set my foundation very well and it's translucent (if you blended well)! After application, it makes my skin look flawless and matte. I usually pack the powder on with the puff that is provided and wait for it to absorb the foundation or whatnot for like 30 seconds and dust off the extra powder. It works well for me and I love it.
Aanya J.
I use this everyday, and my face is no longer oily. I actually use it before my foundation/DD cream and after my bronzer. It absorbs the oils and looks great in photos. I would recommend using a big fluffy brush rather than the pad it came with. It can also get a little messy in the container, but for 6 bucks, it's a steal! And the brush I use is a huge brush from elf that was only one dollar
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Not the best powder. Its a bit too white for me and definitely drys my skin out too much. Works well in my T zone which gets rather oily. Not good for baking. When i use the brush instead of the pad it comes with it seems to work better.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.