BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Aanya J.
I use this everyday, and my face is no longer oily. I actually use it before my foundation/DD cream and after my bronzer. It absorbs the oils and looks great in photos. I would recommend using a big fluffy brush rather than the pad it came with. It can also get a little messy in the container, but for 6 bucks, it's a steal! And the brush I use is a huge brush from elf that was only one dollar
Paige S.
This product is okay. It can turn you a little white as the powder isn't super fine, but it goes on easily. It doesn't have the staying power that you typically see in other products. That being said, it is a good product for the price point.
Felicity G.
Harrison, OH
You can compare this powder the the makeup forever HD setting powder. I'm not sure if there is sun protection. Pro it sets nicely its very good for oily skin it's mattes nicely and I would buy this again
Marissa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this use it to set my under eye concealer, I honestly don't see the difference with this and my high end setting powder, its very inexpensive like all elf products, only $6. Works well, and I think it comes with quite a bit of product.
Julie A.
Quincy, WA
This product is super great and soft in the skin it gave me a matte finish which is nice and the pros it's soft the cons it backslashes and it doesn't give sun protection I believe and I do recommend to others for adorable powder it's great !
Kate N.
Review for: Sheer more...
mattee finish, controls oil on face for six hours. i have combo skin. This powder works great for cleaning up contour! This product is just like the expensive setting powders with a MUCH better price! I would def recommend this product to my friends!
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
I always like to try out new products and e.l.f is one of the brands i can use when i need to substitute another product. I love the price and you can find it at any drug store!
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
works magic. covers my shines on my face, takes care of the fall out of my eye shadows! its great for oily skin or dry skin. price is good especially for the product! easy to apply as well.  definitely will buy this again when i run out !
Anahi M.
It's translucent and very nice. I love the end product because you don't get that white finish when you take a picture with the flash it looks very natural. It doesn't cause me any breakouts so I love it.
Tiffany P.
Katy, TX
I love this powder. It's milled so fine and is so feather light. It doesn't cake and gives a nice airbrush finish. It is very easy to apply with a powder brush, and will last forever. It gives a natural airbrush finish. It looks like your skin, but better. I will definitely buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.