BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kaytlin F.
I fall more in love with e.l.f. every time I try a new product.  This powder is an awesome setting powder and you can't beat the price.  It lasts all day long. No sun protection that I can tell but definitely would recommend to others.
Shannon M.
Millersburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased this product awhile ago. My biggest reason for purchasing was price. This brand is a bit on the cheaper, more affordable side. I like that it went on matte. However, I don't think being High Definition really did anything different.
Arianna L.
Massachusetts
As a chocolate girl this powder left me looking very ash the flash back game was so strong i looked like a ghost. For a pro it did set my makeup fairly well as opposed to other makeup brands i would like to say that i wish they had tinted powder
Bella L.
Mesa, AZ
 this product is OK. A pro is that it is very finally milled and applies evenly but a con is that it has a lot of flashback. This is a very matte powder and it kind of leaves a white cast. It doesn’t really make my other make up stay on longer.
Emily S.
Mount Holly, NC
This is a good setting powder for the price. I have combo skin and it helps keep my t-zone from getting oily. It also helps the longevity of my makeup. My only con is that since it's an HD powder, it has flashback in photos. I would recommend.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
works magic. covers my shines on my face, takes care of the fall out of my eye shadows! its great for oily skin or dry skin. price is good especially for the product! easy to apply as well.  definitely will buy this again when i run out !
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Not one of the greats but for the price can't really complain. Can be used for all skin types. Has no sun protection in this. Pro. Is the price con. Have to say has build up potential for the under eyes.
Cheyanne W.
Kirkland
I had the pressed version Of this and it's not worth it! It's so white! You will get tons of flashback in pictures and it can even sometimes make your foundation look paler. Definitely set in only strategic places with this and when you aren't taking pictures
stephanie l.
Overall this product was good. I know for next time not to use too much or it will have a bad flash back on pictures especially with me having a darker skin tone. This wouldn't be the product that I reach for first but it can get the job done
Tiffany P.
Katy, TX
I love this powder. It's milled so fine and is so feather light. It doesn't cake and gives a nice airbrush finish. It is very easy to apply with a powder brush, and will last forever. It gives a natural airbrush finish. It looks like your skin, but better. I will definitely buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.