BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shannon M.
Millersburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased this product awhile ago. My biggest reason for purchasing was price. This brand is a bit on the cheaper, more affordable side. I like that it went on matte. However, I don't think being High Definition really did anything different.
lucero g.
texas
The elf hd powder it great to use for when you want to hide those pesky pore that didn't cover up with the makeup i always use it for when i finish all my makeup routine and want the final touch to complete my look it works 100% and i love it and the price omg i just cant believe the price it is super affordable and wont even dent your wallet.
Kayla W.
Riverton, IL
Love this stuff! So much better then many of the high end brands!
A little goes a long way though. I have not went a day without it. I am currently on my 4th one. I have noticed with elf products its a hit or miss. This is a gift from the heavens.
Emma A.
This product is two things: amazing and super cheap! I love to bake with this powder! the only disclaimer I will give is that it does have a bit of glitter so if you're not into sparkle this isn't for you!
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
I bought this hoping it would be as amazing as everyone say. I felt like you could get the same look with a little powder foundation. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It is definitely worth the money and how much you get! I love E.L.F products.
Arianna L.
Massachusetts
As a chocolate girl this powder left me looking very ash the flash back game was so strong i looked like a ghost. For a pro it did set my makeup fairly well as opposed to other makeup brands i would like to say that i wish they had tinted powder
Kaycie  S.
Seattle, WA
The product is decent for the price, but I noticed that it leaves a weird powdery finish on my face. It doesn't look natural at all. I most likely will not purchase this again since I've found higher quality powders for just a few dollars more.
Rachel P.
Clovis, CA
I was very disappointed in this product. I decided to buy it because it was such a great price, but it's definitely not worth it. It goes on too powdery/chalky for me and it just doesn't work for my skin. I would not recommend this powder at all.
Laura S.
This is a great dupe for the other HD setting powders out there. It sets your makeup, especially under your eyes, flawlessly. Gives a natural/matte finish and poreless skin! If I ever get through this container, I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a really good powder for such a low price. I don't like that it has only 3 shades. Some people complain that the translucent powder leaves a white sheen, but I don't have any problems with that. I think you just have to use it sparingly.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.