BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
This product is awesome. I do use it lightly because it's a bit light on me if I use too much but it makes my tzone oil free and set my makeup to last. Of course, the price is awesome
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
It totally does the job at an affordable price the powder is light and doesn't leave anything left when you use a proper brush I've used this stuff for a long time and I don't think I'll change my ways!
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Sometimes I like this, sometimes not so much. I feel that if I won't rub my face after applying it doesn't spread around even though I'm using a brush to apply. I'd say it's more of a beginner product than and permanent one.
Kaytlin F.
I fall more in love with e.l.f. every time I try a new product.  This powder is an awesome setting powder and you can't beat the price.  It lasts all day long. No sun protection that I can tell but definitely would recommend to others.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this HD Powder!! It's only $6 and works better than anything high end I have ever bought. I use this after I put on my foundation to set it. I swear by this stuff! Makes me makeup look flawless all day.
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
Review for: Other more...
I like this product for everyday. I do not recommend using it if you are going to be taking pictures. Using any HD powder means you will get flashback in photographs so that will probably happen with this. I have dry skin and this doesn't irritate it.
Alli M.
The E.L.F. High Definition Powder is finely milled and an excellent finishing powder. Great for baking application too. The best part is the price! $6.00 I purchased mine at Target.
Michou R.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of the best baking powder i ever used, it doesn't give you a white cast and it keeps your makeup in place all day/night. It is great for all skin type, don't bake if you have dry skin though. I do recommend it especially for its price.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Ok I love elf, I love most of there makeup, how non expensive they are and how they feel like a high end brand, but this translucent powder is NOT good at all it left me with a serious case of white cast and was very patchy on my skin I do not recommend this product and will not buy it again
Shannon M.
Millersburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased this product awhile ago. My biggest reason for purchasing was price. This brand is a bit on the cheaper, more affordable side. I like that it went on matte. However, I don't think being High Definition really did anything different.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.